Let me give you some insight to who I am…
I grew up around music – my Aunt and Uncle were members of a world renowned orchestra based in New York City and my entire family has a musical ear. I began taking piano lessons at 5 and grew to enjoy all instruments. My love for playing in a band began when I was a teenager and I picked up a bass guitar. Growing up around the city offered a lot of opportunities to play music and music is still a great passion of mine.
Professionally, I work as an Insurance Broker. This career draws on some of my strengths, namely being organized and efficient. Everyday I interact with many people and my goal is to always make sure my clients and contractors are completely satisfied.
A few things about me…
- Favorite food: Chinese
- Go-to vacation spot: Any beach
- Hobbies: Listening to music, watching sports, boxing
- Describe yourself in one word: Easygoing
- Hidden talent: Playing drums
- Favorite entertainment (show/movie): All in the Family/The Godfather
- Music/singer: Classic Rock/Bob Dylan
- Kids’ movie: The Little Rascals
- Kids’ game: Monopoly
- Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving
- Christmas special: Anything my wife watches!
- Favorite childhood memory: Dressing up as different super heroes and rock stars every Halloween!
“Matt is a kind hearted super smart man. His gentle, caring nature comes through to everyone he meets. He is passionate about music and has the best work ethic I have ever seen. He has a knack for history that puts me to shame, especially if we are playing trivia games!” —Renee
Click or tap on any photo in order to enlarge, navigate and read photo captions. Press “Esc” key or tap on “X” to exit the slideshow.
Matt & Renee’s Adoption Profile | 1-800-982-3678 | Friends in Adoption | www.friendsinadoption.org